Rose Bulgarian Absolute 3

Rose Bulgarian Absolute

Botanical name: Rosa damascena 
Manufacturing Part: Flower 
Extraction Method: Food Grade Solvent Extraction 
Place of Origin: Bulgaria 
Product Information: 100% pure natural essential oil

Rose original essential oil mainly uses liposuction and solvent extraction methods. The essential oils are dark reddish brown to green orange. Since liposuction and solvent extraction can retain most of the natural ingredients of plants, the rose essential oil has strong and retained Most of the original rose fragrance. Rose essential oil is very expensive, because a very large amount of rose petals must be consumed to extract a small amount of essential oil, and the extraction process requires a lot of manpower. The concentration of rose essential oil is very high, only a small amount The amount of children is quite sufficient.

ROSE DAMASCENA and ROSE CENTIFOLIA are the two main types of roses that produce essential oils, and the odors of the two essential oils are also somewhat different. Most of the plants in Bulgaria are ROSE DAMASCENA. The chemical composition of rose essential oil is very complex, with more than 300 chemical substances constituting 86% Essential oil. The other 14% is composed of many very trace compounds. But they have a great influence on the aroma and efficacy of the entire essential oil. Bulgarian rose essential oil contains 35-55% citronellol and 3-40% geran Alcohol and nerol, 16-22% stearyl alcohol, 1.5-2% phenethyl alcohol, 0.2-2% sesquiterpene cyclic alcohol, plus many other trace substances.

Functional properties : anti-inflammatory, anti-spasm, sterilization, purification, menstruation, liver, sedation, stomach, anti-depression, antibacterial, aphrodisiac, choleretic, diuretic, hemostasis, laxative, spleen, tonic.

Mental efficacy : It can calm emotions, especially when depression, anxiety, sorrow and melancholy. It can boost the spirit and relieve nervous tension and stress. Rose is a very feminine essential oil that can make women have a positive feeling about themselves.

Physical effects : Rose essential oil can release a dopamine hormone Dopamine that makes people happy, and it can indeed relieve potential tension and stress. It is more suitable than other essential oils to treat diseases of the female reproductive system. It is a good hormone supplement and has a beneficial effect on the uterus. Strong curative effect, can regulate the uterine muscle, treat mild uterine prolapse, calm premenstrual tension, promote vaginal secretion, and help infertility. Rose essential oil can regulate the menstrual cycle and reduce excessive menstrual blood. If women suffer from reproductive system or menstruation Sexual disturbances caused by the cycle, and even postpartum depression, the use of rose oil will have a very mild anti-depressant effect. When used to deal with sexual problems, rose oil can be said to be the first choice. It has always been regarded as aphrodisiac and aphrodisiac Holy goods, this can indeed help sexual coldness and impotence.

Rose essential oil is quite beneficial to the heart. It can activate stagnant blood circulation, reduce heart congestion, and strengthen capillaries. It also has a powerful effect on regulating the nervous system, stomach, liver and kidneys, due to its antibacterial and laxative functions , So it can purify the digestive tract, improve nausea, vomiting, constipation, and balance stomach discomfort and anorexia nervosa caused by depression. It can also remove liver congestion and migraine caused by toxins and excessive alcohol. Therefore, jaundice can be improved. Sore throat and cough symptoms can also be significantly reduced.

Skin effects : Rose essential oil has a very good skin care effect and is suitable for all types of skin. It is especially helpful for mature, dry, hardened, sensitive or aging skin. Its firming and soothing properties are very helpful for inflammation. It has the ability to gradually regulate and converge the capillaries, so it is very suitable for reducing the redness of the cheeks caused by the expansion of capillaries. However, it must be applied daily for several weeks or months to see the effect. Pure rose essential oil fights wrinkles , Reduce swelling, remove dark spots, and have unexpected effects, even for some neurological eczema. Add one or two drops of concentrated rose oil to the cream to achieve the dual effects of aroma and healing.

Suitable essential oils : bergamot, chamomile, clary sage, geranium, lemon balm, rosewood, white rosin, jasmine, lavender, orange blossom, sweet orange, palmarosa, patchouli, sandalwood and ylang-ylang, etc. . It is a medium to high volatility essential oil.

Contraindications for use: Avoid use during pregnancy.

QRS 997488